Wednesday, November 7, 2007

20 Ways to improve

I can work more. Well whatever it is, but I think I spend 0-30 minutes on serious undisturbed work in a day. Working this less certainly will not lead to the achievement of concrete goals. So I think I need to work more.
I think I can implement the “cultivating intense desire strategies” recommended by steve pavlina.
I can become more committed to doing whatever I have thought of doing – unless I have to do something important during that time.
I can become more disciplined in terms of completing the 30 day trials I have set out to complete.
I don’t think I am facing enough of my fears. I need to face more of my fears by identifying situations both on and off the field and acting.
I can become physically fit.
I can write more.
I can conduct more experiments with my life.
I can be freer with my parents.
I can interact more frequently with all the girls in campus and with all my girl = friends on Orkut. J J (Now what is that supposed to mean?)
I can take myself less seriously.
I can read more books in a week.
I can stay more in the now.
I can concentrate more in the class.
I can set more goals pertaining to college.
I can play more tennis and volleyball.
I can study more in the hostel.
I can dress in a better way.
I can eat lesser in the canteen.

No comments: