Friday, February 1, 2008

Do this when life seems a little dull : )

1. Think and convince yourself that you will die tomorrow
2. Dance to the song mauja hi mauja!
( The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-j3ouahihE)
3. Think about this: Only now exists!
4. Positive thought and action fill the world, nothing else.
5. Think this: Everyday in every way the cause of my misery enjoys more peace, happiness, creativity and abundance in his/her life! Actually only I am the cause of my misery so it all comes back to me…: )

3 comments:

Prateek Wanna be Eloquent!!!!! said...

hey meghu so u finally published so many posts... all these things are okay but i hd rather close my eyes and think about u dancing to mauja hi mauja and all my miseries wud vanish like a blitzkreig.

Unknown said...

Your comment means a lot to me and will certainly make me "jump" and "dance" in newer and crazier ways in future..... ; )

Unknown said...

You rock Golu.... I just have to say that...you just rock!!!! ; )