Friday, October 17, 2014

What I'm Upto These Days

I used to write here long ago - in 2007 - when I was 19 years old. Wow, that's around 7 years ago. A different me, it used to be.

These days I don't write here anymore. I generally journal in Evernote. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But that's how it is.

As of 2014, I'm working on an interesting website called SherlockHolmes-Fan.com. I've always been a Sherlock Holmes fan and my interest got rekindled in 2012 when I re-read all the Sherlock Holmes stories (after around 15 years).

Along with my wife, I also run a small little enterprise called Grammar Gang. Grammar Gang is all about teaching children English in an exciting and interesting way.

So well, if you know me or used to read this blog or have stumbled upon this blog somehow - you know what I'm up to these days. :-)

Whoever you are, have a great day!

No comments: